In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) IHSS Electronic Timesheets
The City has automatically enrolled all existing and new IHSS Recipients and IHSS Providers in the Telephone Timesheet System (TTS). You may change your TTS passcode and enroll in the online version called the Electronic Services Portal.
For community partners: Visit our Resources page for the tools to help you serve IHSS Recipients and IHSS Providers.
To use electronic timesheets
- Online: Visit the IHSS Electronic Services Portal (ESP) to:
- Register for electronic timesheets
- Submit or approve electronic timesheets
- Submit sick leave and travel time claims
- Enroll or change direct deposit status
- Change telephone number
- Print duplicate W-2
- By phone: Access Telephone Timesheet System (TTS)
- Call (833) DIAL-EVV or (833) 342-5388.
- Accommodations TTS: (844) 576-5445 (for blind or visually impaired IHSS Recipients to "Press or Say TTS", must be set-up by County Social Worker).
Direct Deposit: Effective July 1, 2022, IHSS Providers will be required to receive their paycheck by direct deposit
- Enroll online at ESP or by paper completing the Direct Deposit form (SOC 829)
- Submit completed SOC 829 form to Provider Enrollment Processing Center, P.O. Box 1697, West Sacramento, CA 95691-6697.
- IHSS Providers working for more than one IHSS Recipient must complete a separate SOC 829 form or ESP direct deposit enrollment for each IHSS Recipient.
Electronic timesheets materials and support
- Visit the California Department of Social Services (CDSS).
- Call the IHSS Service Desk (866)376-7066.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for IHSS Recipients & IHSS Providers English | Español | 中文.
Questions? Contact IHSS at (866) 376-7066 or (415) 557-6200.