Be sure to check each service's website for complete eligibility details.
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP): This new federal program reduces internet bills by $30 per month. Also offers a one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider. You qualify for ACP if you receive in CalFresh, Medi-Cal, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline services.
Reduce your fines or fees from parking, MUNI, towing, booted vehicle, library, child support, probation, conviction, and calls to incarcerated family members. Learn more
The San Francisco Diaper Bank distributes free diapers to CalFresh and CalWORKs households with children under three years old. Each child can get up to two cases of free diapers each month. Learn more.
- Amazon Prime Membership: Includes free shipping on purchases, streaming movies and TV shows, shopping deals including baby food and diapers
- Market Match: Doubles your CalFresh dollars when you buy up to $10 in fresh produce at participating farmers' markets
- National School Lunch and Breakfast Program: Free school breakfast and lunch for students in CalFresh households and other public assistance programs
- Rainbow Grocery: 10% discount on all food items for shoppers 60+ years old and EBT card holders
- Restaurant Meals Program: Accepts EBT card for purchases of prepared meals
- Court Fee Waiver: For filing papers, certifying copies, court reporters, and other expenses
- Reduced-Fee Identification Card: Complete Form DL937 (available from HSA at 1235 Mission Street or 1440 Harrison Street) and submit it to the DMV.
- Free Immigration Legal Help: For citizenship, green card, DACA renewal, deportation counsel, and other immigration-related issues
- U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) I-912 Fee Waiver: For certain immigration forms and services
- Youth Recreation Scholarships: 75%-100% discount on all Parks and Recreation programs, including summer camps!
- San Francisco Museums for All: This program provides low-income residents with free or reduced admission to 20 local museums and cultural centers. The discount is available to up to four individuals per EBT card.
- Touchstone Climbing: Offers discounts for day passes, classes, and youth camps in their gyms located throughout the City. Ask about the Access to Climbing (ATC) Day Pass for just $10.
- Clipper START: Single-ride discounts for low-income Bay Area residents include 20% off BART and 50% off MUNI, Caltrain, and Golden Gate Transit and Ferry. Get details on program eligibility and how to apply. (A flyer and fact sheet are also available.)
- Bike Share for All: For discounted membership
- Free MUNI for Youth: For youth ages 5 to 18
- Lime Access Electric Scooter Rental: Free Lime scooter rides up to 30-minutes
- Muni Lifeline Pass: 50% off the monthly adult Muni pass price
- Low Cost Auto Insurance: This state-sponsored discount is based on income. Call (866)-602-8861 (Language support available).
- California LifeLine Program: Free phones and service
- PG&E CARE & FERA Programs: Discount on gas and electric bills based on income
- PG&E Bill Relief Programs: Discounts to residents, small businesses, and nonprofits that need help paying their utility bills during this time.
- Recology: Discount on recycling bills
- Water and wastewater: SFPUC's Customer Assistance Program offers 25% discount on water and wastewater bills.