Community Partner Resources
- Video: BenefitsCal CBO Account Training for SF County
- SFHSA BenefitsCal webpage
- About BenefitsCal for CBOs: Request Your Community Based Organization Manager Account
- Video: CBO Features on BenefitsCal
- Reference Guide: A Community Based Organizations (CBOs) Dashboard
Demystifying Public Charge
The Department of Disability and Aging Services (DAS) provides outreach materials for presentations, events, and other innovative ways to reach service providers, professionals, and consumers.
You can download our flyers and postcards and request additional materials and bilingual assistance for specific events by completing our Outreach Request Form and emailing it to DASOutreach@sfgov.org.
- Flyer: English | Español | 中文 | Filipino | Tiếng Việt | Русскийa
- Postcard: English | Español | 中文 | Filipino | Tiếng Việt | Русский
Visit our Disability + Aging Services webpage for more information about DAS programs and services.
Survey: If you viewed the webinar, please take our survey to help us improve our presentation and communications between SFHSA and your organization.
- Postcard: CalWORKs Affordable Childcare
- Postcard: You Can Get Help Paying for Childcare
- Postcard: Emergency Relief Funds
- Flyer: Income Generation Program for Undocumented Families
Want printed copies in different languages of the resources above? Let us know at HSACommunications@sfgov.org.
Public Charge information: Visit our Public Charge webpage for English and translated FAQs and flyers.
CFAT supports free food programs for San Franciscans who need supplementary food assistance, regardless of income and background. CFAT’s programs and grants to 30 community-based partners prioritize equity, dignity, community voice, and culturally appropriate food.
Learn more about the Citywide Food Access Team and how to become a partner.