IHSS Recipient Approve Timesheets, Overtime, & Schedules
Required for all IHSS Providers: Use electronic or telephone-based timesheets.
Required for all IHSS Recipients: Approve timesheets through the electronic or telephone system. If you have not yet signed up, learn more and enroll now.
If you don't have internet access or prefer to use the telephone to approve timesheets, you must sign up for the phone-based system (called Telephone Timesheet System, or TTS). You can use any type of phone to listen to prompts and approve or deny timesheets. Call IHSS at (415) 557-6200 or your IHSS Social Worker to enroll in the Telephone Timesheet System.
The Telephone Timesheet System (TTS) number to approve timesheets is (833) DIAL-EVV or (833) 342-5388.
Did your IHSS Provider assist you with obtaining a vaccination? If so, your IHSS Provider can be paid up to two hours per vaccine appointment.
To request IHSS Provider pay, fill out this Vaccine Medical Accompaniment Claim Form (English | 中文 | Español) and submit it by:
- Email: Print, fill out, sign, and submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org (e-Signatures are not accepted)
- Mail: Print and mail completed form to Attention: IHSS N3AX, P.O. Box 7988, San Francisco, CA 94120
Schedules for multiple IHSS Providers
If you have multiple IHSS Providers, you have the option of using a workweek agreement to keep track of your IHSS Providers' total hours.
- Download Workweek Agreement Form SOC 2256: English | Español | 中文 | русский
- Make sure the total number of hours in the agreement corresponds to your maximum weekly hours.
- Send the completed and signed SOC 2256 to the IHSS county office.
- You can always adjust an IHSS Provider's weekly work schedule, as long as they don't exceed their maximum weekly hours.
Learn more about workweek scheduling or call your IHSS Social Worker for help.
To request overtime for your IHSS Provider, call your IHSS Social Worker for permission.
View video to learn more about IHSS Overtime.
Free Phone Resources
Need a phone to use to approve timesheets? Contact a cell phone provider below to apply for a free phone with unlimited voice minutes: