About This Location
The Mission Workforce Center provides full-service workforce development services for participants in HSA's benefit programs. The center also offers general resources, such as access to current job listings, computers with internet access, photocopying and fax machines, and the CalWORKs distribution window, on a walk-in basis. By appointment, participants in CalWORKs, County Adult Assistance Programs (CAAP), and our JobsNOW! employment programs can access specialized services and activities, such as targeted employer recruitment and interviewing workshops. Other services such as on-site child care are also available.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Reception (415) 401-4800
- CalWORKs (415) 557-5100
- CAAP (415) 558-2227
- JobsNOW! 877-JOB1NOW (877-562-1669)
- You do not need an appointment to visit the CalWORKs distribution window or to utilize employment tools and resources such as computers and photocopying machines.
- You will need to make an appointment to access CalWORKs, JobsNOW! and CAAP employment services and workshops.
- Child care: When a parent is onsite during normal business hours and applying for services or engaging in program activities, drop-in child care is available for children ages 2 to 12 years old.
- Translation services available upon request.