About This Location
Please note: Masks are recommended but not required when visiting our Service Centers to protect our staff, clients, and community.
Main number (415) 557-5000
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- EBT card pickup: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dropbox for HSA documents 24x7
- Diaper pickup: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- CalWORKs and Employment Services: You do not need an appointment for these programs. Walk-in visitors are welcome.
- Appointment only: Family and Children's Services are available by appointment only and should be arranged through your worker.
- Child care: Drop-in child care is available for children ages 2 to 12 years old when a parent is onsite during normal business hours and applying for services or engaging in program activities,
- Translation services: Available upon request.
Services Available at This Location
CalWORKs provides temporary financial support, as well as job training, education, child care, and counseling, to pregnant women and eligible families with children under age 19.
Learn about our child care, early education, and other programs to help children develop and thrive.Includes: Foster Care And Adoption