CALM Cash Assistance Linked to Medi-Cal

CALM is for people who receive Medi-Cal benefits because they are either aged or disabled, but do not currently qualify for Supplemental Security Income or the Cash Assistance Programs for Immigrants. People who are eligible for CALM may choose to participate in employment services through the County Adult Assistance Programs (CAAP) instead to receive the services provided by that employment program. View the Public Charge Report.

Where Do I Apply for CALM?

You can apply for CALM at the 1440 Harrison Street Service Center

Contact Us

(415) 558-1978
(415) 558-1090 (for information in Chinese/Cantonese)
(415) 558-1156 (for information in Spanish)


Did you find what you were looking for?