SFHSA Services Apply for CAAP
How to apply
- Visit MyBenefits CalWIN and use our step-by-step guide for completing the online process. If eligible, you will be contacted by a worker to schedule the Initial Intake interview by phone.
- Before your interview, view the orientation video: English | Español | 中文 | русский | Filipino | Tiếng Việt.
- Attend a phone interview for the Initial Intake. If eligible, you can receive your benefits as soon as the next day.
- Your intake worker will send you documents to sign and mail, email, fax or drop off.
- You may also need to submit income and/or residency verification to continue receiving aid. You'll have up to one month (after the application due date) to submit required documents by mail, fax, email or drop off at our location at 1235 Mission Street.
Disagree with the eligibility decision?
You can request a CAAP Fair Hearing by calling (415) 558-1177.
Visit a Service Center