JobsNOW! JobsNOW! for Job Seekers
Our free program helps you find and train for a new job.
We’ve expanded JobsNOW! to help more people get back to work by providing access to hundreds of employers and job opportunities. We’ll help you get matched with the right position and stand out from other applicants—or give you a program voucher that allows you to find your own job. This means that the City will pay employers for up to 100% of your wages for six months if they hire you. Act now to take advantage of these expanded opportunities!
Call to apply at (877) 562-1669 or email email@example.com.
JobsNOW! is here for you when you need it. You are eligible for JobsNOW! if you:
- Live in San Francisco
- Are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Are at least 18 years of age or older
- Receive public benefits through SFHSA including CalWORKs, CalFresh, Medi-Cal, cash assistance, or are a former foster youth.
If you’re ready to find a job or need help to prepare, our free program offers over-the-phone and web services that include:
- Connecting you to employers for part-time and full-time positions
- Help with resumes, job applications, and interviewing skills
- Educational opportunities, like computer training, and career exploration
Our staff will help you every step of the way!
Ways to apply
- Call the JobsNOW! Hotline (877) 562-1669.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit an interest form.
Next steps after applying
- Find out if you’re eligible: SFHSA will let you know if you are eligible for JobsNOW! through your preferred communication channel. (normally within 48 hours).
- Wait for an interview: An SFHSA caseworker will contact you to learn about your application and what you are looking for in a job (normally within 48-72 hours).
- Access support: Program staff will help connect you to career development and employment opportunities.
- For other City employment programs and resources available through our partners at the Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD), please call the Worker Information line (415) 701-4817, seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Download our JobsNOW! flyer.