Working with Us in Four Steps
All of our contracts and grants must be administered in accordance with Departmental, City, State, and Federal procurement and contracting policies, rules, and laws as well as industry best practices.
- Invitations to Bid: How we solicit bids to work with us, and how you can find out about new invitations to bid.
- Bid Evaluation: How bids to work and get evaluated and scored.
- Award of Contract or Grant: How contracts and grants to work with us are awarded after bid evaluation is complete.
- Implementation of Contract or Grant: How contracts and grants are modified, renewed, monitored, and implemented.
San Francisco Office of Contract Administration lists all of the City's open bids and contract opportunities.
Forms and procedures
- Partner reporting and forms to process payment, track time, and perform other important tasks.
- Policies and procedures that guide the way we work with our partner contractors and vendors.
We typically provide updates on the City’s funding projections and their impact on our services during the regularly scheduled commission and committee meetings early in the calendar year.
View budget documents and information about upcoming meetings.
Office of Contract Management (OCM)
OCM oversees the development and management of contracts and grants for SFHSA. Contact OCM for information about this process or about a specific opportunity at (415) 557-5140.