IHSS Recipient Manage Your IHSS Account
Change of address
Change of address within San Francisco County: Give your new address to your IHSS social worker. No form is needed.
Change of address to another county in California:
- Inform your IHSS social worker of your new address when you plan to move and when you complete the move.
- Your social worker will then initiate an inter-county transfer. During this time, your IHSS status and IHSS Provider pay will continue.
- The county you moved to will conduct a home visit to confirm the move and also to re-assess for services.
Use the recipient portal to quickly look up:
- Your social worker (you can also call (415) 355-6700)
- The status of your case
- The date of your next reassessment
- Your authorized maximum hours per week